Marketing and Social Media Intern, SOS International
Part-Time, Spring Semester 2021
Marketing and Social Media Interns support the marketing staff in the development and implementation of both digital and traditional media, ultimately boosting outreach, engagement, and driving file growth. Part-time unpaid position for university credit.
• Assisting with the design and execution of marketing campaign strategies.
• Social media content creation and posting.
• Participating in active social listening.
• Running weekly digital marketing analytics reports.
• Support marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
• Tracking marketing campaign project lists.
• Researching and documenting updated information around the organization’s mission.
• Assist in improving the organization’s search engine presence.
• Undergraduate or graduate student in DFW majoring in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing, or Advertising.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
• Graphic design experience preferred.
• Video editing experience preferred.
• Driven and hard-working.
• Ability to take direction and multi-task.
• Must be organized
• Ability to learn quickly
• Computer skills needed: basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
To apply please submit your resume and links to your social media accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org