Donor Development Manager
This is a full-time, in-office position.
The Donor Development Manager will work closely with the Development Director to design and deploy a multifaceted plan to identify, cultivate, and steward new and existing fundraising. opportunities.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
● Sustains and nurtures the SOS International relationships with supporters in coordination with the Development team.
● Manage a portfolio of corporate partners and major gift prospects to raise funds on behalf of SOS International.
● Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies and draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
● Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
● Own the collection and reporting of the post-grant award process. Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
● Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
● Coordinate and troubleshoot donor records for improved donor segmentation.
● Customer Service or Donor Relations experience or related experience preferred.
● 4-year College Degree preferred.
● Minimum of 1-year experience in grant writing, prospect research, sales, fundraising, or a minimum of 2 years comparable and transferable skills acquired in a professional setting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
● Excellent verbal, written, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
● Demonstrate hands-on experience and proficiency with computer applications, including MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Comfortable with computer applications and web-based applications.
● Follow detail-oriented processes with a high degree of accuracy.
● Responsive with excellent follow-through skills and ability to build trust and maintain constructive relationships across organizational boundaries and work effectively as part of a team.
● Agility to work independently across multiple, simultaneous projects and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
● Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected]