Donor Relations Coordinator
This is a full-time, in-office position.
The Donor Relations Coordinator will work closely with the Development Director to ensure cohesive data entry, updates and imports, and information reporting using the donor database/CRM. In addition, the position will support the planning and execution of donor
communication and acknowledgments and campaigns to expand philanthropic support.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
● Support the timely preparation of donor and supporter-related correspondence, thank you letters, and phone or email follow-up with donors as needed. Ensure timely and personable acknowledgment processes for all types of giving levels.
● Assist with promoting the matching gifts program and managing the Double your Donation matching gifts online platform tool.
● Lead and coordinate volunteer teams and volunteer projects.
● Support planning and execution of in-person and online events and campaigns to expand philanthropic support.
● Manage the recurring donor program.
● Manage and maintain donor database, including responsibility for data entry, gift processing, data clean-up, records updates, and reporting.
● Some college or college degree preferred.
● Customer Service or Donor Relations experience or related experience preferred.
● Fundraising/development experience (paid or unpaid) preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
● Demonstrate hands-on experience and proficiency with computer applications, including MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Comfortable with computer applications and web-based applications.
● Follow detail-oriented processes with a high degree of accuracy.
● Experience managing data entry with a CRM or donor database system preferred.
(Salesforce experience is a plus)
● Responsive with excellent follow-through skills and ability to build trust and maintain constructive relationships across organizational boundaries and work effectively as part of a team.
● Excellent verbal, written, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
● Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected]