Full Time, Mon-Friday 9-5, Roanoke, TX
The Marketing Coordinator will help lead in the development and execution of SOS
International customer lifecycle communication strategy, continuously aiming to increase
engagement, retention, and lifetime value (LTV). The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible
for leading the consumer direct channels and build-out our engagement and activation tactics
by identifying the right segments to target and develop personalized marketing campaigns and
- Building out strong models of brand engagement and donor journeys to drive
outcomes and engagement. This includes the writing, designing, and segmenting of
emails as well as landing pages and all other needed assist.
- Marketing Copywriter, taking existing ministry stories and crafting iterations based
on audience and medium to ensure donors and friends can actively engage with the
- Assist in the creation and execution of the Content Calendar.
- Manage list enrollment, segmentation, and scoring to deliver more targeted and
relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Collaborate with writers and designers to produce content for web pages, blogs,
social media outlets, press releases and print use.
- Track email engagement metrics and provide recommendations.
- Administer brand assets for internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, related field, or
- Proven project management and coordination experience, with the
ability to work under time-constraints. Strong Copywriting, Copy-editing, and strong grammar
- Self-starter, able to manage a variety of projects at various points, ensuring completion,
measuring success, and communicating to all involved about the status of those projects.
to integrate diverse information, be flexible, adaptable and shift priorities.
- Ability to meet
- Excellent proof reading and design proofing skills.
Bilingual, SEO/SEM experience, Basic design experience, ability to use photoshop, illustrator
and the Microsoft Suite.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a writing sample to