Marketing Project Manager
Full Time 361 W. Byron Nelson Blvd. Ste. 100. Roanoke, TX 76262 July 1, 2020 Marketing
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns. They will own the project management execution for all brand and marketing initiatives to deliver expected results. They will manage a variety of projects related to Special Events, Branding, Social Media, Print and Digital Communications and the overall Marketing mix of SOS. In addition, they will be responsible for the management of daily marketing tasks such as building landing pages, driving traffic, optimizing SEO and Advertising. They will be responsible for multiple platforms and taking marketing plans and iterating for various mediums as well as collecting learnings and using that information to drive future projects. Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business or 4 years of Marketing Experience is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with writers and designers to produce content.
- Assist in the creation and execution of the Content Calendar.
- Collaborate and contribute as part of the email and print marketing team.
- Provide project management for all marketing & Brand-related activity.
- Administer brand assets for internal and external customers.
- Social Media Management
- SEO/SEM Management and Website Updates
- Oversee Name Acquisition Campaigns to see continual file growth.
- Monitor and assist with workflow and activity of digital marketing, including web sites and social media in conjunction with a marketing firm.
- Responsible for measuring, benchmarking and tracking relevant marketing pieces to ensure that accurate and timely information is being gathered and that learnings are included in future projects.
Skills Needed to be Successful:
- Self-starter, able to manage a variety of projects at various points, ensuring completion, measuring success and communicating to all involved about the status of those projects.
- Integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote SOS’ culture, core values, mission and brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to individuals and to groups.
- Ability to build project management systems and timelines, continuously improve those systems and use those systems to accomplish brand and marketing initiatives.
- Copywriting abilities, able to conceptualize and write promotional copy that effectively communicates project objectives.
- Ability to integrate diverse information, be flexible, adaptable and shift priorities.
- Ability to be keenly detail orientated and organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent proof reading and design proofing skills.
Bilingual, SEO/SEM experience, Basic design experience, ability to use photoshop, illustrator and the Microsoft Suite.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and a writing sample to email@example.com