SOS International Employment Opportunity: Development Director
Published: July 1, 2019
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Qualified Applicants Please Send Resume to: email@example.com
Development Director Role:
Continue to develop opportunities in both High Net Worth Donors & Corporate Partners as well as lead a team of professionals that care for donors and effectively process donor giving.
Donor Development Responsibilities:
- Relationally manage existing High Net Worth Donors & Corporate Partners.
- Meet with prospective High Net Worth Donors & Corporate Partners and gain their participation.
- Hire and direct the SOS Development Team to be efficient and effective in relating to individual and corporate donors to assist their simple, successful giving.
- Develop systems to ensure donors at all levels of giving remain connected to the SOS vision and can quote SOS results.
- Interface effectively with Marketing Team.
- Fully utilize SOS tech deck (Salesforce).
- Continually innovate and utilize a full spectrum of creative works and technology to assist in reaching more people with the SOS vision: to help children at risk.
- Be a progressive industry leader in modern day development.
Good with people, good communication skills a must
Self-starter, goal oriented, results driven
Able to pray and encourage people in the faith
Good story teller and good listener
Passion for ministries SOS supports
Understands non-profit sales and revenue generation